Friday, July 2, 2010

Maybe I'm Just Bitter

My dogs have given me a run for my money. Actually, they've managed to help my money run from me.

A few years ago, Buster had osteosarcoma and racked up a pretty penny in surgery and chemotherapy bills. He's also had that ulcer on his eye, a nick to his ear, a few nicely placed puncture wounds (Charlie, are you reading along?), etc. So over the years, I've put my CareCredit card to the test.

Well, I'm happy to report that the nice folks at CareCredit have instituted a reward system! For the thousands - and I mean THOUSANDS - of dollars that I've paid them in interest, I received an e-birthday card today:


I nearly wept with delight from the absurdity of it all. I understand why a company would do this, good customer relations, and all that, but how about knocking a point or two off of my outrageous interest rate that hovers in the high 20s even though I pay on time every single month? Now that would be a birthday gift.

Hey, Banfield found my blog, maybe CareCredit will, too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...