Monday, September 6, 2010

And Another Award!

As if I weren't honored enough receiving an award from Miley, my friends Haylie and Fred at Hound Girl re-awarded me the Strange Men in Pinstripes Award! This was a "re-award" (if that's even a word!) because I had received it from my friend Tilly a few weeks back. 

But in my world Strange is a Wonderful Thing, so I'm eager to share it with even more of my strange blogging friends!


Some background regarding this award:
"The 'Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits' award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed. Congratulations.
Now you must go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers - strangers are always allowed) by nominating blogs run by strange folk. *Beware, some people don't like you to refer to them as strange…Try to avoid them if possible."

Of course, as with any award, there are some rules:

1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (don't mess with strange people).
3. Nominate seven other blogs telling us why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs. 
5. And, if you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you've received the award for your strangeness, she'll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.com (click on the award link on the home page).

Pretty cool, don't you think? You win an award AND get to enter a contest to win other stuff!

So, here are ANOTHER seven blogs that I think are strange and wonderful!








Now, the true rule to remember is the Strange is a GREAT thing!

I'm off to tell these folks about their awards - have a great day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...