Monday, June 21, 2010

All about ME!

We were on Mayzie's blog where she had a quiz from Mango and Dexter's blog, which started at the Lovely Little Miss Pearl's place. Following so far?


The idea is to learn a little more about each other. So, here goes:


THE BASICS

1.) Name and Age:

Charlie, 5 1/2 years
2.) Breed:

Shiba Inu/Pit Bull Terrier mix
3.) Nickname(s):
Chicken Charlie, Chunky Monkey (although, I don't know why, I'm not fat!), Monkey Face (anyone see a theme?), Punkinhead, Charlie Cheese
4.) Where'd ya come from?
PAWS - Pet Animal Welfare Society, in Norwalk, CT when I was 10 weeks old.

FAVORITES

1.) Toy:


All of them! My rope toys, stuffies (which I never pull apart, but Buster does), Boodas, and TENNIS BALLS! I LOVE tennis balls! Oh, and Ollie. He makes a great toy.
2.) Snack:

Peanut butter! It's the best thing ever invented by you humans!
3.) Human person:

What a silly question. My mommy, of course!
FUNNY STUFF

1.) Worst habit:


All of them - everything I do. Like beating up on the other dogs, barking at everyone and everything that walks by the house, chasing squirrels like I can run up a tree. Oh, and just looking really cute. :)
2.) Most embarrassing moment:
Whenever I get caught... Then I do a silly smile:
Snagged again...

3.) Family dynamic (this is a question for those of you with more than one animal in the house. i.e. who is alpha? who is the cuddler? who is the naughty one? etc. I just want to know how you fit into the family!)
I'm the alpha (no, not really, Lucy's the boss, but self-confidence is very important.). 

4.) Your humans' FAVORITE thing about you!:
Everything! I'm just a big, cuddly monkey!



Now it's your turn!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...