Monday, June 21, 2010

All about ME!

We were on Mayzie's blog where she had a quiz from Mango and Dexter's blog, which started at the Lovely Little Miss Pearl's place. Following so far?


The idea is to learn a little more about each other. So, here goes:


THE BASICS

1.) Name and Age:

Charlie, 5 1/2 years
2.) Breed:

Shiba Inu/Pit Bull Terrier mix
3.) Nickname(s):
Chicken Charlie, Chunky Monkey (although, I don't know why, I'm not fat!), Monkey Face (anyone see a theme?), Punkinhead, Charlie Cheese
4.) Where'd ya come from?
PAWS - Pet Animal Welfare Society, in Norwalk, CT when I was 10 weeks old.

FAVORITES

1.) Toy:


All of them! My rope toys, stuffies (which I never pull apart, but Buster does), Boodas, and TENNIS BALLS! I LOVE tennis balls! Oh, and Ollie. He makes a great toy.
2.) Snack:

Peanut butter! It's the best thing ever invented by you humans!
3.) Human person:

What a silly question. My mommy, of course!
FUNNY STUFF

1.) Worst habit:


All of them - everything I do. Like beating up on the other dogs, barking at everyone and everything that walks by the house, chasing squirrels like I can run up a tree. Oh, and just looking really cute. :)
2.) Most embarrassing moment:
Whenever I get caught... Then I do a silly smile:
Snagged again...

3.) Family dynamic (this is a question for those of you with more than one animal in the house. i.e. who is alpha? who is the cuddler? who is the naughty one? etc. I just want to know how you fit into the family!)
I'm the alpha (no, not really, Lucy's the boss, but self-confidence is very important.). 

4.) Your humans' FAVORITE thing about you!:
Everything! I'm just a big, cuddly monkey!



Now it's your turn!

21 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! I say that's a great smile. Good to get to know you more. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE your silly smile. It's fun to know more about you. Can you really run up trees?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice to learn more about you. You sound like a most fun kind of fellow. We're going to do one of these as soon as we get the chance.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love peanut butter, too!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to get to know you better! Bet you didn't know that MONKEY nicknames follow me everywhere too!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!
    I luvs to get to know new things about my bloggie furiends. Now I will go visit Mayzie now and find out things about her and brudder Ranger.

    Mom thinks that we will take the quiz late on this week!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Charlie, you're such a crazy girl! I luved learning more about you and I luvs your "snagged again" picture. You make me smile!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was great to learn more about you! We love Peanut butter filled in Kongs or in Marrow Bones. We are new followers. Please Check
    us out at www.lifewith5dogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw cute idea! i LOOOOOVE that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo of you. You look like your smiling but have something deep down that is even funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, I love learning more about you! I love your silly smile too, it made me smile along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Pibble! I love a good quiz (I always fill out the quizzes in magazines)

    And peanut butter, what's not to like!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked reading all about you, and you do have a lovely smile
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You almost look like you got caught mid-squeaker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaaw, too cute! I had a cat named Atticus Finch. His nicknames also ran in the primate family -- monkey butt, funky monkey, and my personal favorite: monkey beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this :) Yes, self confidence is really important Charlie! Almost as important as peanut butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was great learning more about you, I enjoy your furry cute smile!!

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...