Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yup. More Snow.

We had our weekly snowstorm last night. We weren't supposed to get SEVENTEEN INCHES of snow. But we did.

When I pull into the driveway, I feel like I'm on vacation at Tahoe, except  that I'm not, with snow piled feet high on either side of the car creating a tunnel for me to drive through. The difference is that I'm pulling into a garage in Norwalk, CT rather than pulling into the parking lot of Squaw Valley or Northstar. Very different, believe me.

Running after squirrels is a little harder as the snow gets deeper.
Besides, they're too smart to be out in this stuff.

Deep, very deep.

"Where's summer? I know it's under here somewhere."

"Ha! Found it. Ate it."

Just an idea of how deep the snow really is. Lucy likes it.
Okay, loves it. She'd stay out all day if we let her.

"Let's play some more! C'mon!"     "Shut up, kid. I'm goin' inside."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...