Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm 14 Today!

Hi, it's Buster and I'm 14 today! There was a time we didn't think I'd see nine, never mind 14. You see, when I was eight, I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. I had a big tumor on my ribcage, an odd place to get osteosarcoma. But my humans sacrificed everything to save my life. I'm pretty darned lucky, too, because that location was a tough spot. After surgery and chemotherapy we waited and watched. And here I am, four years later, just as spunky and loving as ever! One strange thing: After chemotherapy, I did lose some of my beautiful white coat. And it grew back in an apricot color!

Happy Birthday, Bussie! We love you! xoxoxox {hugs} little fella!

Coming home from my surgery. They removed a tumor from my ribcage
and I had a cast that looked like a gentleman's vest!
Dontcha think I look like an angel? Fooled ya!

Are you looking at me? Yer makin' me blush!
HELP! I'm stuck!
Haha! Just pullin' yer leg!
Looking cute at the vet's for one of my checkups.
Being the zombie hunter I was born to be!

Nothing keeps Buster from protecting us from The Zombies!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...