Monday, February 20, 2012

Two Awards!

Wow - what a weekend! We were given two awards from our friends at The Pitbull Palace and K-9 Catastrophe  (don't you love the names of their blogs?!)!

The Pitbull Palace gave us the Liebster Blog award which we just received recently. But we don't mind getting it again because it means we made a new friend and met a fellow pit bull lover!

K-9 Catastrophe gave us the Versatile Blogger Award. Pretty cool, huh?! Ruthie is a wonderful lady with 14 dogs - how can you not love her!

Both of these awards come with some rules.

I'll start with the Liebster Blog award.


1 - Copy/paste the award to your blog - Done!
2 - Link back to the blogger who gave you the award - Done!
3 - Choose five blogs with fewer than 200 followers and let then know you've given them the Liebster Blog award - Done!
4 - Hope the five you've chosen will continue to spread the love! 

Here are the five I've chosen - now it's your turn to spread the love!






Now, on to the Versatile Blogger award!


1 - Thank the blogger and link to their page - Done!
2 - Share 7 things about yourself - Done!
3 - Pass the award on to as many as 15 other blogs you enjoy reading and let them know

Seven things about me:

1: I LOVE being involved in animal rescue! There's nothing like helping an animal in need, watching them heal, and finding them a great, loving home.

2: I'm very boring. I prefer a quiet night at home with my pooches to a "big night out." 

3: I'm really hooked on the PBS series Downton Abbey!

4: I love taking naps with all five of my dogs on the bed. Not that I actually sleep... there's no room for me!

5: I love the people of Blogville. They're warm, loving, and extremely generous. They're all you could hope for in a community!

6: I'm actually allergic to cats, but that doesn't keep me away from the animal shelter - or the cats there!

7: In rescue, I've been bitten by several dogs. Some bites have been nips, some have been quite bad. I've NEVER, EVER been bitten by a pit bull. What does that say? :)

Since I can't possibly choose from the hundreds of bloggers that I love, I'm going to award this to all of my bloggy friends! If you'd like to pick up the award, please do. I'd love to learn seven things about you, so please play along!

Thank you Matt from The Pitbull Palace and Ruthie from K-9 Catastrophe!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...